Welcome to Excel
We believe you’ll make an excellent decision by choosing Christian education for your children, and we would be honored to be a part of it. Our prayer is that together we will shape your children both spiritually and academically, as well as strengthen their skills and influence their world views. Although our world seems to be changing at a rapid pace, the one constant we can all stand on is Jesus Christ. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! We are excited to not only lead your children to a deeper understanding of who God is, but also to equip them to reach their God-given potential. Our entire staff believes that the best things we can do for your children are:
- Teach them in an atmosphere of love and joy, where there is mutual respect between teachers and students.
- Teach them that a personal relationship with God is key to understanding all areas of life.
- Enforce fair and consistent behavioral guidelines to ensure:
- the development of Christian character and self-discipline
- the safety of all students, both physically and emotionally
- the right of all students to learn to their maximum potential
- Provide them with knowledge, wisdom, and the ability to learn for themselves, so that they will know the fascination of asking “Why?” and the joy of finding the answer.
Excel Christian School Summer Hours
CLOSED: July 1st to July 5th
OPEN: July 9th to July 25th
Tuesday – Thursday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
OPEN: July 29th to August 2nd
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm